Virtual Assistant related all features for hiring and to be hired.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Virtual Assistant Cover Letter as a guideline


Dear Mr/Mrs. Advertiser, 

Regarding the position of Virtual Assistant for your Merrill Lynch, I have attached my resume for your consideration. 

I have worked as an Administrative Assistant for the past 11 years, with the last six of these in a virtual capacity. As your ad requires, I am fluent in all computer languages and systems, and have a professionally updated office at home comprised of phone, fax, printer, and computer to carry out all necessary office tasks and responsibilities. I work fast, can handle many different projects at once, and am always available for the next project. I am highly communicative-both with clients and supervisors-and believe I would make a great asset to your team at Merrill Lynch. 

You will find my resume enclosed. Please review it, and give me a call to discuss the details of my background. I look forward to hearing from you, and can be reached at (000)-000-0000. 

Sincerely, 


[Your Signature]

Your Name 

Encl: Resume
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Administrative Assistant Dallas

    ReplyDelete

Sample Text

Copyright © Dynamic Virtual Assistant | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com|Distributed By Blogger Templates20